InfoPond describes What’s On across Australia; and Australia’s history and heritage in 12 languages. Our services, accessed via the InfoPond cell phone app, are free to the public and live today. InfoPond is consumer focussed in surfacing useful content to the public as they plan and enjoy their leisure; and enterprise focussed in directing consumers to the physical address, web assets and services of enterprises in the following markets: Tourism, Heritage, Activity, Gallery, Museum, Live Music, Theatre, Cinema and Event.
InfoPond covers What’s On across Australia including:
- Every major art gallery and museum in Australia.
- Major live music venues across Australia’s capitals.
- Each official tourism region of Australia.
- Every cinema and theatre in Australia.
InfoPond describes Australia’s heritage in 12 languages including:
- Hundreds of building classified by Australian National Trust.
- Hundreds of buildings in State’s Heritage Lists.
- Content displayed and optionally audibly spoken in user’s chosen language: Chinese, English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Vietnamese—info translated from English using A.I.
InfoPond is free to public for personal use
- No registration, no log-in, no barrier to adoption.
- Articles—authored by registered contributors—surfaces useful content to the public as they plan and enjoy their leisure and describe: What’s On + the history/heritage of buildings and regions; galleries and museums and artefacts within.
- Multilingual Directions Service assists ESL visitors identify, then get to the place or event they heard about.
- Tourism, Event, Activity & Heritage services — partitioned by region and category; can be managed via exclusive regional affiliates; are available for on-sale by Regional Affiliates.
- Priority Pages – InfoPond’s publisher services are very cost effective alternatives to creating dedicated IOS & Android apps.
- Publisher for Cell Phones: no need to print booklets, use our web-based publishing service to create, auto-format, store & serve pages specifically formatted for viewing on cell-phones.
- Multilingual: InfoPond auto-translates to 12 languages using AI.
- GeoCodes: trigger display on user’s cell phone of info stored on your server, ours, or third-party, for example YouTube.
- What’s On Publisher: auto-format and feed your Website + Facebook + InfoPond. Enter once—publish to 3—reduce costs.
- Message Engine – display relevant messages to specific users in specific locations at appropriate times.
- One App—content covering the entire nation of Australia.
InfoPond configures to the interest of each user
- No need to search/sort through irrelevant, overcrowded maps.
- Select preferences such as Tourism, Heritage, Events, Gigs, Cinema, Theatre, Museum, Art, and more.
We support local industry
- We do not circumvent third-party booking services—we drive consumers to them.
- We do not bypass industry’s web and social media assets—we drive consumers to them.
- Qualified content by registered orgs mitigates fake information.
- Content also sourced via qualified information feeds.
- Viral growth enabled via rights-based infrastructure.
Regional Affiliates (RA)
- Umbrella Organisations in each channel can achieve RA status.
- RA can represent and offer InfoPond’s commercial services.
Target audience / App users
- Australian public and international tourists + global market.
- Our Category set addresses a wide demographic of target users.
- Articles in 12 languages – addresses wider target market.
Target markets / Service provision
- Heritage, Gallery, Museum – author Articles describing structures, area or artefacts in an exhibition/collection, upload info to our cloud, then use InfoPond to provide free or commercial guide services to visitors and generate revenue.
Our multilingual “direction service” assists ESL visitors to identify and travel to your heritage site or event.
Trigger Articles stored on your server or ours to display to visitors. Articles on our server auto-translated into 12 languages. Public need only one app across multiple venues.
- Tourism, Event & Activity sectors – Our apps visually identify opportunities to visitors as they plan or travel through regions – in multiple languages. Our multilingual “direction service” assists AUS visitors to identify and travel to your heritage site or event.
- Live Music Industry – no need to re-enter/format band info – use InfoPond’s library of performers and What’s On feed.
- Exhibition & Event Organisers – why print booklets or create an app for short term use? Use InfoPond’s Publisher for Cell Phones. We provide a green and very cost-effective alternative.
- Venue operators – use InfoPond to feed/display your sponsors message to your users.
- Cinema, Theatre – InfoPond cost-effectively feeds venue-authored “What’s On” to public when and where they need it.
- Media Co.’s – play video when user at relevant location.
- Libraries – link relevant geospatial locations to your content and surface content to the roaming public in situ.